Thanks for attending Skin Body Spirit Summit! We’re here to help you asap but we’re also a very small team and Customer Support can get pretty overwhelming when so many women are attending an epic online event like this.
1. Before opening a ticket, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions.
2. If your question is not answered, please submit a Customer Support ticket at the bottom of this page.
Thanks you so much!
– Andrea & Team
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
- You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
- The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
- You used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
- You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you.
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please email support [@] skinbodyspiritsummit.com
Sorry you missed it! All sessions are available for 24h only on the FREE ticket.
Another way to see any missed master sessions and view them at any time is to purchase the Skin Body Spirit All Access Pass, where you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to all 20+ expert masterclass sessions plus exclusive limited time bonuses (total value of $3.244).
Note: we close the cart the 1st of June 2022 meaning we stop all sales of the All Access Pass and it won’t be able for purchase anymore. Click here to learn more the Skin Body Spirit All Access Pass.
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
- The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
- Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
- In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
- The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video.
If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out:
- Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
- What browser are you using?
- What version of that browser?
- Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
Send us an email if you need assistance:
Whatever you need, email us at support [@] skinbodyspiritsummit.com